Saturday, May 20

Random angry post

"Canada will not support attempts by other countries to set deeper emission-reduction targets for the Kyoto Protocol's second phase, according to private instructions to Canadian negotiators in Bonn, Germany." - more here

Seriously, f*ck you Steven Harper. I told you all to vote NDP and no one listened to me. I said that if Jack Layton didn't get in, Kyoto would be scrapped. I just don't think that Harper cares enough about the environment. We are the ones who are going to have to deal with all the mess this is going to create in 20 years after they have all moved on. Fix it now before it is too late. Jerks.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

The Conservatives have even started to purge the government websites of all mention of the dreaded term "global warming". Grr.

http://myblahg.com/?p=882

Grumball said...

I also am enraged. Unfortunately it's already too late; we can't stop global warming, short of causing nuclear winter. but it's not the warming that worries me so much as groundwater contamination and air pollution. Without the US and China on board, we have no hope of stopping this problem.

-a certified environmental geoscientist

Nova Scotian Copycat said...

Hey now! Don't go pickin' on me! It was the liberals who ushered Canada into the arms of the Kyoto accord and it woulda been the Liberals who kept us in that warm embrace. If everyone voted Liberal like I said, you wouldn't be so angry.