Wednesday, March 1

Post time.

Hello world, it has been a long time since I have posted. I was trying to not ignore this blog, but I really do find myself spending a lot of time writing for my other one. It has been a cold week out there, just as I was getting tired of saying how nice it was. What was I thinking? My good friend Jodi left for Los Angeles yesterday; just in time for the Oscars (that is not why she is there though). She had better have some frigging sweet celebrity sighting stories when she gets back.


Today was a day for new things, Alyssa started her new job at Envy and Danielle started her new job at Chez Cora. We received a new pop cooler at work today. This is very exciting; did I mention the old one was crap? Well it is.

There is a new episode of Lost on tonight for those of you who are interested, I can’t wait. I think it is about Claire. But I would really like to what will happen now that the timer has ran out.

Akron/Family is playing in Saint John in late March, hopefully I will be able to go, it is not too often a band like them come this close to Fredericton. I think a lot of people will be there, or at least I hope.

I have tomorrow off and it is payday. I am so glad; it has been a long stretch of workdays and days without money. Plus this month has three paychecks so I can spend a little without feeling so guilty.

Anyways, I will try not to be as sloppy with the posts. I’ll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Ali - INTP said...

Bad Travis! You really shouldn't neglect your blog because, if the Sims has taught us anything, a lady in a suit will come and take it away. Neglecting of blogs makes me angry!

...

I can't stay mad at you!